The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh_ferret

Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums   Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:38 pm

I'm Ferret. Goonch is my Mistress. You might've seen me around Mistress's cast, ot H&K's. I just found out about this forum 'cus I stopped by H&K's stream on the off-chance that they might be casting... They weren't, but, you know. I stream over on JTV/TTV on justin.tv/teh_ferret or twitchtv.com/teh_ferret, whichever you prefer. I might start doing a swarmie friendly stream on twitchtv.com/teh_ferrette, though.

I don't really know what all to say, other than that. >_> I've always been really bad at talking about myself.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums   Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Welcome broski. I already know your addition to the forums can only make it moar lulzworthy and awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mama Jen

Mama Jen

PostSubject: Re: Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums   Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:47 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums   Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:13 am

First off, welcome to the forums Ferret, glad to have you on the site. Did anyone else notice that as soon as Ferret introduced himself to the swarm he stopped casting? The apathy without H&K is palpable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums   Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinda newish to the cast, new to the forums
Page 1 of 1