The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xDeniedx has a cast :-O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

xDeniedx has a cast :-O Empty
PostSubject: xDeniedx has a cast :-O   xDeniedx has a cast :-O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:51 pm

www.justin.tv/xdeniedx

I mostly just play starcraft on it but might branch out to some other games soon too, I'll be casting for a while this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: xDeniedx has a cast :-O   xDeniedx has a cast :-O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:06 pm

well battle.net just crashed so idk when I'll be casting today :/
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: xDeniedx has a cast :-O   xDeniedx has a cast :-O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:33 pm

Patching is done so I'll be casting for a bit
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: xDeniedx has a cast :-O   xDeniedx has a cast :-O Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:40 am

Yo denied. Would you explain how to play Star Craft II to the masses, ie me, when we watch the cast. I am asking because I played Star Craft once and that was through the story mode.
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: xDeniedx has a cast :-O   xDeniedx has a cast :-O Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:01 am

Yeah I can try I guess... I'm not exactly pro at it or anything so I can just mumble about what I'm trying to do and how I'm dealing with my opponant and some basic pointers but I can't really get too in depth about styles or stuff like that yet.

It also depends on when I'm casting because normally I can't really use my mic after midnight so its usually music going but I can try and be more vocal during the day casts.

If you're really interested in checking it out I suggest teamliquid.net usually thats where you'll find all kinds of people asking questions and just chatting about it and you will usually find a lot of pro players are streaming their games as well.

I'll see what I can do though.

Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: xDeniedx has a cast :-O   xDeniedx has a cast :-O Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:26 pm

No worries. Thanks for the reply. I have followed and look forward to your next cast.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xDeniedx has a cast :-O   xDeniedx has a cast :-O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xDeniedx has a cast :-O
Page 1 of 1