The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cast Hiatus

Go down 
+7
Goonch
TA1
xDeniedx
Cozened
Narzack
Lazzarus Kain
Haley
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Haley
Admin
Haley

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:05 am

Hey, guys -

Sorry we've been absent. Kyle's been sick and things have been crazy. But we should be back verra soon!
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Lazzarus Kain

Lazzarus Kain

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:23 pm

I hope so, its boring as hell after college now. I've gone back to playing starcraft -.-
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:37 pm

So, as it turns out that Haley has some early signs of pneumonia. We'll be back as soon as we can.

Back to top Go down
Cozened

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:10 pm

I know I have already said this through Steam, but all the best to her and I hope she can shake this crap soon. You best take care of her, Kyle.
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:20 pm

That sucks, i've had pneumonia before, get lots of rest. I'm sure goonch, wipples and I can fill casting voids until then :-P
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:27 am

Hope she feels better soon.

Keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:04 pm

On antibiotics and a bronchial dilator inhaler. Hopefully on the mend, though the cough is still bad. If the meds don't work, next step is chest x-rays. Oi.

And all this without insurance. FML.

Thanks for the well-wishes. Sorry we're not casting. I miss you guys so much.

- H
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Goonch

Goonch

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:39 pm

We're all here for you, baby girl. Don't worry about the SWARM - I have been on a bit of a hiatus from the computer for the past couple weeks, but I will be sure to keep the boys entertained whenever I can.

Hugs and kisses, sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:02 am

Haley, since I am not a doctor, my advices is to rest, relax and tell Kyle to keep the mood light. Help the healing process along by allowing your body to be to be at its best for the fight.

As for not having insurance, you should know, if worse comes to worse, Medical Debt is unsecured and can usually be wiped away with a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing. But that lasts for 6 years, so its not a great solution.

Another thing is that there is financial aid for medical bills, you should go to your local hospital and see if there are any programs that you qualify for.
Back to top Go down
Lazzarus Kain

Lazzarus Kain

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:56 am

It's always good to have a lawyer on staff Wink

Back to top Go down
PoryCAPSLOCKFOREVER

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:35 pm

It's even better to have a functional healthcare system. GJ USA.
Back to top Go down
Mama Jen

Mama Jen

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:52 am

Feel better soon!
~♥
Back to top Go down
Lazzarus Kain

Lazzarus Kain

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Seems like everyone took a hiatus. Especially Jen -.-
Back to top Go down
Lazzarus Kain

Lazzarus Kain

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:56 pm

is it back to hiatus then?
Back to top Go down
Darkwill73

Darkwill73

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:27 am

Oh, crap! You guys have been sick this entire time? And I just thought you were all busy with life and stuff! Well, hopefully, all is well in the proverbial 'hood for both Haley and Kyle. Hope you all get better, just for getting better's sakes!

Though getting back onto the cast would be cool, too...XD
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:00 am

Well, as soon as Haley got better, I got hit with massive work. I haven't been up past 11pm since her birthday.
Back to top Go down
Darkwill73

Darkwill73

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:04 am

Narzack wrote:
Well, as soon as Haley got better, I got hit with massive work. I haven't been up past 11pm since her birthday.

Hey, I've been working as well, but you don't see a little thing like a 7AM wake-up call keep me from staying up late!

Oh wait, that's pretty unhealthy, isn't it? I am probably going to make myself ill at this rate...

Good to hear that Haley's better, though, as well as yourself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cast Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Hiatus   Cast Hiatus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cast Hiatus
Page 1 of 1