The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you playing?

Go down 
+20
Oppress
HidamariBread
WittyReference
Autophoric
Farxx
xDeniedx
Mastervolo
Lazzarus Kain
Nakalas
Heat Miser
Darkwill73
Mama Jen
justingogas
nowagaynorway
Malikhalo
WhiteBAMF
Noelino
Haley
Cozened
Narzack
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 pm

I am playing Star war Kotor 2 for Xbox on my 360 and it is awesome! I also have Jade Empire and a few other games that I will start soon. With like 6 games plus hopefully getting some Heroclix this summer will own!
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:06 pm

If I lived in dumb ol' Australia, I'd be playing Duke.
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 pm

I purchased StrangleHold, Force Unleashed 2 and the International version of White Knight Chronicles.

Beat Force Unleashed 2 - great game to just waste time with, sad that they cancelled the rest of the series. I hope they bring it back for the next Sony and MS console.

StrangleHold is amazing, wish there were other games that followed the model set in this game. Who doesn't love being able to rail slide while using the Rage Tequila bomb and Tequila Time? Of course I wish I would have gotten the Collectors Edition so I could watch Hard Boiled on my TV.

White Knight Chronicles, well they let me create my own character which is so far the best feature of the game.
Back to top Go down
Mama Jen

Mama Jen

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:37 am

F.E.A.R. 3
But technically my papa is playing it. I am there for support.

Also, Just Dance 2.
Back to top Go down
Mama Jen

Mama Jen

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:46 pm

PERSONA 4
Back to top Go down
Lazzarus Kain

Lazzarus Kain

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:00 am

Starcraft 2. 4 gate 4 gate 4 gate.

Also, I still play Modern Warfare 2. Why? cause its better then Bland Ops.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Catherine...demo...is...downloading! I will be playing that today and then I might get the game but now this is another "down to the wire pre-order or buy in stores" debate in my head. Lovely!
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 am

I am going to start Dragon Age Origins after work.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:38 pm

I just played a round of TF2. I've always been super terrible at it, but it's really changed since the last time I played. There's so much more content; it's really kind of bewildering. Hell of a good time playing, though.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:35 am

I played about three hours of LotRO tonight. I think I'd forgotten how much fun it can be. Even as an MMO.
Back to top Go down
Mama Jen

Mama Jen

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:11 pm

I just finished Catherine.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Got back into Jade empire...I think I'll be "way of the closed fist" cause its always more fun to be bad.
Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:08 pm

A friend bought him and I copies of Dead Island last night and we played for 6 and a half hours straight. Although, the copy they put out is a dev copy and not the one that was supposed to be released. So you have things like no clip set to a push of a button. Hold Y and you can go in and out of it and fly around. But even with that, the game is insanely fun in co op. Much like Borderlands, I don't think the game would be as fun in singleplayer. But with a buddy or two it is a great time. Especially when you spend the whole time talking in bad Australian accents asking everyone to play 'Knifey-Spoony' like I was.
Back to top Go down
Mastervolo

Mastervolo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:28 pm

dead island looks soo fun, i wants it.

But until i get it, back to guild wars Razz
Back to top Go down
Lazzarus Kain

Lazzarus Kain

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:02 am

Dead Island. Fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:12 pm

I've been playing a lot of Bad Company 2 of late. Got all the medic unlocks, and now I'm working on the engineer unlocks. I think I only have one left, then it's onto assault. After that, recon. I imagine recon will take me 14 years.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Fuck BC2. Fuck it up its stupid ass.
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:23 pm

After purchasing the game about 4 months ago, I am finally, now, just starting to play Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Hoping to start to get some time to just go through my collection of Wii and PS3 games that I haven't played/beat and get caught up.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:03 pm

I ended a season of WWE smackdown here comes the pain as the Hurricane this weekend. Rikishi and I won the WWE tag titles at Wresltemania. XD One of the best Smackdown games and its on the PS2!
Back to top Go down
Mastervolo

Mastervolo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:14 am

Skyrim is almost out! ZOMGZOMGZOMG
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Been casting Skyrim, beat SR3 twice(ready for three), and just jumped into The Witcher 2. Loving it. Some Killing Floor, a wee bit of TF2 and BC2- mostly holdovers from the Steam Christmas event.
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Since I got my new PC its been TF2 (put in like 65 hours in two weeks), Bulletstorm, Deus Ex Human Revolution, New Vegas, and Bastion.

Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Congratulations on the new rig, Auto!

I just started Skyward Sword.
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Narzack wrote:
I just started Skyward Sword.

Great game. I finished it a couple weeks ago. Now I'm just working on 100%ing my file, then starting in on Hero Mode. Although I might start Arkham City before getting into the Hero Mode.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:40 am

I really love WWE'12. My friend Bread and I had like 4 online matches. Ladder botches and outside dives FTW. I was the created wrestler of Kyle in one match and hit a rock bottom on a table on the outside. Very fun stuff as a big wrestling fan. A lot of customization and more moves the better as its a yearly series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next