The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you playing?

Go down 
+20
Oppress
HidamariBread
WittyReference
Autophoric
Farxx
xDeniedx
Mastervolo
Lazzarus Kain
Nakalas
Heat Miser
Darkwill73
Mama Jen
justingogas
nowagaynorway
Malikhalo
WhiteBAMF
Noelino
Haley
Cozened
Narzack
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TA1

TA1

What are you playing? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 am

Still working on catching up on my PS3 and Wii games, and have been sidetracked by playing some NHL. And am about to add Bulletstorm to the list, as I bought it online during an Easter sale today for $9.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:37 pm

I've been playing both Skyrim and Fallout 3 for about a week. SO MUCH FUN!
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:38 pm

I beat Arkham City (story) last weekend, and Bulletstorm came in the mail today. Might stat that over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:55 pm

TA1 wrote:
I beat Arkham City (story) last weekend, and Bulletstorm came in the mail today. Might stat that over the weekend.

This is a brilliant plan. Maybe some MarioKart over the weekend, too?
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Yeah, I'd be up for that. I know you guys are doing the premiere tonight, and I might be going out drinking with my boss and some co-workers tomorrow night, but I'd be up for it sometime over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:16 pm

WATCH WITH YOUR BOSS. And then, fuck her.
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:35 pm

That sounds like an air tight plan.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Can't go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mastervolo

Mastervolo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:56 am

Guild Wars 2 Beta guys!
What are you playing? - Page 5 Gw003
What are you playing? - Page 5 Gw005
check out the epicness. And always remember Dreaming Bay.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:48 pm

I'm currently hooked on Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm.  And now that I've started to wrap my head around the gameplay, it's getting pretty fun and I can usually end with a pretty solid score.

One of the things I really like about it is that it's realistic.  Now, of course, I don't know how realistic a video game can be, but the end result is that RO2 is a lot slower and methodical than other games.  No bunny hopping, no dolphin diving, no sprinting around the map knifing people. Just a slowly changing frontline.  It's also on sale, so if you're into a more realistic game than CoD of BF, you should check it out.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:24 pm

Having the best time rampaging around Mordor and brutalizing orcs in Shadow of Mordor. MORE LIKE SHADOW OF MURDER!
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:27 pm

Currently going through Captain Toad when I have the time. The good thing for me, for that game at least, is that the levels are pretty quick to go through, so even if I only play for half an hour I can still get a sense of making some actual progress.

Aside from that, still casually playing both Smash versions off and on, and now have Star Fox 64 3D to play around and relax with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5