The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you playing?

Go down 
+20
Oppress
HidamariBread
WittyReference
Autophoric
Farxx
xDeniedx
Mastervolo
Lazzarus Kain
Nakalas
Heat Miser
Darkwill73
Mama Jen
justingogas
nowagaynorway
Malikhalo
WhiteBAMF
Noelino
Haley
Cozened
Narzack
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

What are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:22 am

Off cast, I'm trying to get through 1st playthrough of Mass Effect 2. Once that's finished, I'll 'cast Mass Effect 1(Haley's never played through it) and Mass Effect 2. I'm also stumbling through Fallout 3, Dragon Age, X3 Reunion, and Wings of Prey. I *think* that's everything.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:55 am

I just started replaying The Witcher and I am about halfway into a second play through of Mass Effect 2. Besides that nothing else is really a story game. Been playing Civilization V and some Battlefield: Bad Company 2 multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:49 am

I'm playing Eufloria, Puzzle Quest 2, New Vegas and Oblivion (again).

Eufloria is a good game. It's very pretty and a neat concept. Not for those who need buckets of action in their games, obviously, but a nice game.

PQ2 is good; I like the revamping of how the map/quests work and the new added battle features. I do not, however, like the music nearly as much as I did the first game.

New Vegas owns. 'Nuff said.

And Oblivion is still a delight.
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Noelino

Noelino

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:12 pm

I just finished Kirby's epic yarn which I enjoyed. It was an all and all great time! I am also playing New Vegas very badly at the moment. Those damn Deathclaws get me everytime! Soon I will be receiving Donkey Kong Country Returns for my Wii. I am also looking forward to playing Epic Mickey. I am also an avid Dragon Age, Witcher, and Oblivion mark. But then again RPG's are my fave genre!
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Do you like Japanese RPGs, or just Western releases?
Back to top Go down
WhiteBAMF

WhiteBAMF

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Right now I am playing Smackdown vs raw 2011. I beat the road to Wrestlemania stories an have unlocked everything, so now I play the WWE universe mode. Right now The Game Triple H is my WWE champ on Raw. While on Smackdown Edge is world heavyweight champ! Plus my Orginal dude Eddie Ego and Chris Jericho are tag champs. I may start a new game of Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion for randomness. I really want UFC 2010 and Fable 3 for Christmas so I may play those soon too.
Back to top Go down
Malikhalo

Malikhalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:44 pm

I've been in the beta for Forsaken World, but I sadly got bored of it pretty quickly.

I ordered a bunch of games during Black Friday deals, though, so I look forward to actually having something to play.
Back to top Go down
nowagaynorway

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 pm

I am playing Donkey Kong Country Returns and Persona 3 FES

Also playing Donkey Kong Land 2 for my blog but it's not a very good game, better off just playing the SNES original
Back to top Go down
justingogas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:42 pm

DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID DEFENSE GRID

and some StarCraft 2 multiplayer. Mostly DEFENSE GRID.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:07 am

Defense Grid is always too expensive.
Back to top Go down
Noelino

Noelino

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:04 am

I love both Japanese and Western RPGs. I got my start in RPGs on FF8 so I can get into any RPG it just depends on the story and elements of the game. Also a great soundtrack like the ones Nobuo Uematsu did for FF games and others is always a plus. I love the amazing scores RPGs have in them.
Back to top Go down
Mama Jen

Mama Jen

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:35 pm

I just finished Mother 3 for the GBA.

As of console gaming. . .

FF13

That's it.
Back to top Go down
Darkwill73

Darkwill73

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:12 am

GTA 4 on the PC, since I found some excellent mods that I may try to cast sometime in the future, when finals have slowed this semester. Also, Civ 5 and Men of War. As for my Xbox, I've been going between Halo: Reach, Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires, Saint's Row 2 and Red Dead Redemption. I have a lot of games, and only so much time to play them in!
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:37 pm

I started up some Beat Hazard and Audiosurf, and they are SWEET.
Back to top Go down
Heat Miser

Heat Miser

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Kyle inspired me to play through Half-Life 2 again so I'm maybe a little over halfway through that.

Right now I'm taking a break from playing through Scott Pilgrim the Game in an attempt to unlock a new character.

I'm also in the middle of the point and click adventure games Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars, Full Throttle, Sam & Max Hit the Road, and Day of the Tentacle.
Back to top Go down
Nakalas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:53 am

Right now I am playing The Witcher and LOTRO. I have also recently been playing Oblivion and Mass Effect.
Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:14 am

I have suddenly started playing Audiosurf obsessively. I went up from like 5 hours played at most to 23 in the last three days. I have gone through just about all my songs that would be worth using in the game.
Back to top Go down
Lazzarus Kain

Lazzarus Kain

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:28 am

I have been playing Black Ops alot here lately, but I play other games too. Super Meat Boy fills alot of the extra time, as well as Madden 11. I'm holding off on starting another play through on Fallout: New Vegas, until they patch some of the glitches and the new DLC comes out. I also recently started playing KotR 2 again. FYI, I stopped playing Mass Effect 2 because it was more fun to mine planets then it was to actually do anything -.-. Maybe I will start it up again and finish the main plot.
Back to top Go down
Mastervolo

Mastervolo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Ive been trying to get through Dragon Age and playing Starcraft 2 mostly. Also Minecraft Very Happy Eventually I need to finish Amnesia, Bayonetta and the first Mass Effect though.
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:10 pm

I bought all three Assassin's Creed games when Brotherhood came out so I've been playing through those in order. I'm getting pretty far into AC:B now and when I'm finished the next one up is Red Dead Redemption.
Back to top Go down
Mama Jen

Mama Jen

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:52 pm

I just finished FF13 again.

Now I am playing:

CUSTOM ROBO
CUSTOM ROBO
CUSTOM ROBO
CUSTOM ROBO
CUSTOM ROBO

FF12 IZJS SOLO ASHE play through

Pokemon White version Zuruzukin SOLO
Back to top Go down
Farxx

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Currently dabbling in:

Fallout New Vegas
Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit
Black Ops
Minecraft
Kingdom Hearts 2

And of course, whoring the fuck out of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:25 pm

I finally finished Mass Effect 2(so glorious), so now I'm playing Red Faction:Guerilla and slogging through the borefest that is Crysis.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:10 am

Bloody finally finished Crysis. Man, oh man, that game blew.
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:57 am

Playing Fallout 3 right now. 3rd time through, this run I am going for 100%. About 40 hours in and I haven't even started the Main Quest since leaving the Vault.

Next going to try to start Border Lands again, hopefully can find some people on the PS3 to play with as the single player is extremely boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next