The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you playing?

Go down 
+20
Oppress
HidamariBread
WittyReference
Autophoric
Farxx
xDeniedx
Mastervolo
Lazzarus Kain
Nakalas
Heat Miser
Darkwill73
Mama Jen
justingogas
nowagaynorway
Malikhalo
WhiteBAMF
Noelino
Haley
Cozened
Narzack
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

What are you playing? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:04 pm

I started Kingdom Hearts 1 on PS2. This should be pretty fun. All my friends liked it. I also got two. I think sometimes I'll cast emulator games on Fridays so that's cool.
Back to top Go down
K_Nasty

K_Nasty

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm still playing minecraft, I don't think you ever stop playing it really *chuckles*.

I've been on a retro kick as of late, plugging in my old NES and SNES and playing through the Zelda series as well as finally working on Secret of Mana.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:26 pm

I finished Crysis Warhead. Sucked just as bad as Crysis, the only difference being that it was mercifully shorter.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm playing Pokemon Black on my 3DS. I got an Arceus and a Manoswine from the GameLink/DreamWorld. I just got the most badass legendary from the first gen Mewtwo via wifi in the mystery gift event. FUCK YEAH!
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:42 pm

League of Legends - xDeniedx, I main Tristana.
Final Fantasy 13-2
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 3

Mostly just the first two during the majority of my free time, the other two in between when I get sick of binging on the first two.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:52 pm

xDeniedx wrote:
Final Fantasy 13-2
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 3

Mostly just the first two during the majority of my free time, the other two in between when I get sick of binging on the first two.

I can't help but notice that this list is missing Mother 3.
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:31 am

Narzack wrote:
xDeniedx wrote:
Final Fantasy 13-2
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 3

I can't help but notice that this list is missing Mother 3.

>_>
<_<
Back to top Go down
K_Nasty

K_Nasty

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 am

I haven't been able to put down Assassin's Creed 2 since I started playing a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:23 am

Still plugging away at TF2. Finally started to consistently get a k/d ratio above one.

Skyrim - the amount of mods for this game are ridiculous.

Mass Effect 1 and 2. I am going back and 100% the games so I will be ready once ME3 drops next month.

Skies of Arcadia - had to go back and play this game after our discussion of classic JRPGs.

Dark Souls - easier than the first, but only slightly so, its still trial and error for the most part.
xDeniedx wrote:
Final Fantasy 13-2
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 3

How is 13 -2 as compared to 13? I am referring specifically to the plot.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Finally finished Dragon Age. Good riddance to rubbish games.
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:54 am

Autophoric wrote:
Still plugging away at TF2. Finally started to consistently get a k/d ratio above one.

Skyrim - the amount of mods for this game are ridiculous.

Mass Effect 1 and 2. I am going back and 100% the games so I will be ready once ME3 drops next month.

Skies of Arcadia - had to go back and play this game after our discussion of classic JRPGs.

Dark Souls - easier than the first, but only slightly so, its still trial and error for the most part.
xDeniedx wrote:
Final Fantasy 13-2
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 3

How is 13 -2 as compared to 13? I am referring specifically to the plot.

I enjoyed the plot more of 13 than 13-2 but maybe because 13-2 also doesn't have a proper ending.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Mari0 its Mario w/ a Portal gun! Go play it you know this sounds badass cause it IS badass! http://stabyourself.net/mari0/
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Mass Effect 3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm trying out Frozen Synapse, a turn-based RTS. Not much else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zetsubera

Zetsubera

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:36 am

Doin' some Dragon Age and League of Legends.
Started playing as Shen/Jax recently. Name's very creative "Zetsubera"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/zetsubera
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 am

Zetsubera wrote:

I main Tristana and my secondary is Ziggs. Name is also very creative "xDeniedx"
Back to top Go down
Mastervolo

Mastervolo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 am

xDeniedx wrote:
Zetsubera wrote:

I main Tristana and my secondary is Ziggs. Name is also very creative "xDeniedx"
YOU GUYS ARENT CREATIVE ENOUGH IN YOUR NAMING!

I play whoever, Im Wipples.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:14 am

Ok its no surprise to anyone that I like pokemanz games. I recently found out about a leaf green rom hack. This vid tells ya how to get it working & give ya the links as well! Moemon! Wooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Just a little bit of Team Fortress 2 and DC Universe Online. Other than that, casting Alan Wake.

Oh, and I played a few hours worth of World at War's Nazi Zombies with E-Sack. On PS3, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Zetsubera

Zetsubera

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Got the X-Com collection on Steam, so I've been playing the crap out of that. Game's really awesome if you can get into it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/zetsubera
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:22 pm

A lil bit of DBZ, Moemon. Pokemon Black and OSU. I may occasionally cast moemon and DBZ, & OSU. OSU is a music/rhythm game. Eh from what someone (no one here) on my cast said maybe not everyone would like that game much. :\
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:10 pm

DCUO, LotRO, STO.

I really do hate MMOs, I swear!
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 pm

DCUO - have a hero and a villain, both characters around ~24
TF2
Alan Wake - although the combat can get repetitive, the atmosphere of this game is worth any minor inconvenience.
Plants and Zombies on the Iphone.

I am thinking about playing Lord of the Rings Online, my only concern is that I have problems with using a keyboard to play MMOs, specifically using the number keys in combat, so I might have to purchase a new mouse before I get the game.
Back to top Go down
Heat Miser

Heat Miser

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:02 am

Been playing Civilization V almost nonstop. I suck at it and have yet to complete a game.
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:50 am

I started playing through Fallout: New Vegas again for kicks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next