The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goonch

Goonch

Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and... Empty
PostSubject: Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and...   Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:41 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

It is ON like DONKEY KONG, ladies and gentlemen. I can't feel my arms or abs, no, and tomorrow is going to slaughter me, but I am going to rape this thing with a cactus the size and shape of Florida.

The Rage has begun.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and...   Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:46 am

Make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and...   Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:59 pm

I hate everything in life with every iota of my being.

Plyometrics, die.
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and...   Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm

How'd you fare on day two, Goonch?
Back to top Go down
Goonch

Goonch

PostSubject: Re: Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and...   Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:57 pm

I'm in a constant state of ache. Plyometrics can really go die a thousand of the most gruesome deaths.
Back to top Go down
Farxx

PostSubject: Re: Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and...   Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 am

You'll get used to it pretty quickly and then ache no more.

I haven't really looked into this, any prep i would need to do for it? What's the goal?
Back to top Go down
Mastervolo

Mastervolo

PostSubject: Re: Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and...   Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:49 pm

I really have to be more on the ball and start doing this. But now Im afraid im going to die Razz
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and...   Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:49 am

It is not easy, fellas. I wouldn't be able to do this if there wasn't a group doing it with me. We've already started, but there is a thread for more information, and a google group where Gogas has posted a lot of prepartory information, if you ever want to give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and...   Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and...   Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just finished my first P90X workout, folks, and...
Page 1 of 1