The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!

Go down 
+4
Lazzarus Kain
TA1
Narzack
Haley
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Haley
Admin
Haley

SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Empty
PostSubject: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:30 pm

SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Tumblr_lwvhm4PdwJ1qa70eyo1_500

Holy shit. Three years. Fuck. Damn. Whoa.

We'll be celebrating the week of 8/4-8/10 with all sorts of goodies starting at around 10PM each night.

SUNDAY: The End quest on Minecraft! Ask T_A_1 if you need help getting this set up.
MONDAY: Barrow Hill - Where It All Began
TUESDAY: A Cavalcade of Terrible Games w/ Kyle Super Dare Challenge!
WEDNESDAY: Mushroom Age
THURSDAY: Highlight Show w/Super Mario World
FRIDAY: Golden Boy, DrunkCast, Bulletstorm, AMAZING GIVEAWAY!
SATURDAY: Hangover Movie Day w/ Into the Woods

Our Grand Prize this year is an ORIGINAL ART CEL from Golden Boy, signed by the voice of Kintaro Oe, Doug Smith! If you want to win, your entry must be a drawing (MS Paint is fine) of Kyle as a Disney Princess. The contest will not be judged on the art, they're merely your ticket into the drawing, which we will do Saturday.

Come celebrate with us!

Last edited by Haley on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Oh, man! This will be fun!
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

PostSubject: Re: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Are you guys planning on casting The End, or are we just going to play it?

Also, for those interested in The End, the server currently has a limit of 8 players, but if more people want in, I will increase the player limit. But I need to know beforehand as the server is through Multiplay's online servers.

I'm going to try and take Friday off work so I can get drunk for Bulletstorm, although I just realized that I might not be around Friday and Saturday night. We'll have to see though.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:17 pm

I switched Friday and Thursday, so Friday night is drunkcast. Should make it easier.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:41 pm

If you have an entry, just put it in this thread. Remember, we won't be judging your works, it's just your entry into the drawing.
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

PostSubject: Re: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:35 pm

So, for The End tomorrow night, I was thinking we could start somewhere between 8pm and 9pm EST. I figure that it might take us a bit to beat this, so we may not want to start too late. If that time doesn't work for everyone, then let's try to come up with another time that does. I'm pretty flexible as I don't have work the next day.

So far, I think there are six people in, with a possible seventh depending on how late we go. So far it's;
Haley, Kyle, Jill, AV, Julie, myself, and possibly Volo if he gets back in time. Still room for at least one more. If more are interested, I can increase the server, but I have to know today so I set it up through the Multiplay website.

Also, the question has been asked as to whether we're drinking for this. I don't know about anyone else, but I intend to be drinking for this. Whether you choose to is up to you. Also, the suggestion has been made of doing a skype call for those playing so we can talk during The End. I can make the group if people want.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Guys, I screwed the pooch and forgot we had plans to go out for a friend's 21st birthday on Sat. But since most folks can't make Saturday anyhow, we'll do the giveaway and drunkcast on Friday! Saturday during the day I'll cast some movies to sooth hangovers.
Back to top Go down
Lazzarus Kain

Lazzarus Kain

PostSubject: Re: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Here is my masterpiece.

SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! L1hORqs
Back to top Go down
Mastervolo

Mastervolo

PostSubject: Re: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 pm

This is my shocking and powerful placeholder image for whenever my photoshop masterwork is complete.
SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Ii1SNVH
Back to top Go down
jjkilla234

PostSubject: my super master piece    SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:47 am

this is for the contest im not that good a a drawer

SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Untitl11

SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Untitl11
Back to top Go down
TehSTWon

PostSubject: Re: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:58 am

SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Kyle_zpsc3cb7cf9
Back to top Go down
Goonch

Goonch

PostSubject: Re: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:28 pm

SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Kyleprincess_zps339f82b0
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:00 pm

You guys are frickin' amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!   SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWARMiversary - THREE YEARS, BONERS!
Page 1 of 1