The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWARM Alien Swarm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

SWARM Alien Swarm Empty
PostSubject: SWARM Alien Swarm   SWARM Alien Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:23 pm

Despite some technical difficulties, I had a grand ol' time playing Alien Swarm with Goonch, Cozened, and Heat. I'd love to do it again. Who wants in?
Back to top Go down
Goonch

Goonch

SWARM Alien Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWARM Alien Swarm   SWARM Alien Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:19 pm

So, at what point did I actually play Alien Swarm? :P I only remember Steam telling me I'm not allowed to have fun and drop the connection.

Last edited by Goonch on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cozened

SWARM Alien Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWARM Alien Swarm   SWARM Alien Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:56 pm

I'd be down for it again. I also wont accidentally hit you with a grenade this time around probably.
Back to top Go down
Noelino

Noelino

SWARM Alien Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWARM Alien Swarm   SWARM Alien Swarm Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:10 am

I gots my desktop up and running and will be downloading it soon so I can join in on the fun! If ya'll will allow me that is.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

SWARM Alien Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWARM Alien Swarm   SWARM Alien Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Heat, Cozened, and I managed to squeeze in a few quick rounds yesterday before I passed out in my chair. Who's up for some action tomorrow(Sunday?)
Back to top Go down
Darkwill73

Darkwill73

SWARM Alien Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWARM Alien Swarm   SWARM Alien Swarm Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:08 am

I really gotta get around to jumping on with you guys at some point in time. 4 player Alien Swarm sounds sick, especially with friends to shoot down the aliens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SWARM Alien Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWARM Alien Swarm   SWARM Alien Swarm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWARM Alien Swarm
Page 1 of 1