The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Com: UFO Defense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkwill73

Darkwill73

X-Com: UFO Defense Empty
PostSubject: X-Com: UFO Defense   X-Com: UFO Defense Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:24 am

First off, let me say that the last two months have been action-packed for little old me, hence my virtual disappearance from most meaningful communication (though I'm generally still on Steam a lot XD). So y'all will have to forgive me for being a bit...not here.

Second, I have a request for whenever the cast gets back online. I've recently been playing the above named game, X-Com: UFO Defense. To put it simply, this game is awesome. You are the head of the X-Com, a group put together by a coalition of nations throughout the world in order to combat aliens from the deepest reaches of outer space. You build bases to house troops and research tech, send out interceptor jets to take on enemy UFOs and defend Earth using turn-based troop combat to blast aliens into galactic dust. The best part of the game, though, isn't any of that, though all of that's pretty awesome by any standard. No, the best feature is being able to rename any soldier.

And I mean, any of them. To anything you can think of. My guess is, half of them on Kyle's team would involve a permutation of the word "butt."

I digress, however. It would be awesome to see Haley and Kyle play X-Com, IMBO.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: X-Com: UFO Defense   X-Com: UFO Defense Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:48 am

I'll see about getting a working copy. I would suck ridiculous donkey-balls at it, but I'm sure you already know this.
Back to top Go down
Darkwill73

Darkwill73

PostSubject: Re: X-Com: UFO Defense   X-Com: UFO Defense Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 am

Narzack wrote:
I'll see about getting a working copy. I would suck ridiculous donkey-balls at it, but I'm sure you already know this.

Meh, I'm sure you'd do fine. Better than I do, anyway; I usually lost, on average, 6 men (out of 14) on each mission, some of them experienced alien killers that get 1-shotted. It's over at Steam, if you're curious about it.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: X-Com: UFO Defense   X-Com: UFO Defense Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:45 pm

I know that Nakalas is a big huge fan of the series, so I'll probably have him help me out.
Back to top Go down
Darkwill73

Darkwill73

PostSubject: Re: X-Com: UFO Defense   X-Com: UFO Defense Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:31 am

I'll stream it when I can get back to my house and have a properly set-up router. As it stands right now, I have sound, but my FPS averages 5 when trying to play. :C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Com: UFO Defense   X-Com: UFO Defense Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Com: UFO Defense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Swarm :: The Cast :: Games-
Jump to: