The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LA Noire or Duke Nukem giveaway? Also my stream update.

Go down 

Which game should Noelino giveaway this time?
Duke Nukem
LA Noire or Duke Nukem giveaway? Also my stream update.  I_vote_lcap43%LA Noire or Duke Nukem giveaway? Also my stream update.  I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
LA Noire
LA Noire or Duke Nukem giveaway? Also my stream update.  I_vote_lcap57%LA Noire or Duke Nukem giveaway? Also my stream update.  I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Other (post which one on this post)
LA Noire or Duke Nukem giveaway? Also my stream update.  I_vote_lcap0%LA Noire or Duke Nukem giveaway? Also my stream update.  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Noelino

Noelino

LA Noire or Duke Nukem giveaway? Also my stream update.  Empty
PostSubject: LA Noire or Duke Nukem giveaway? Also my stream update.    LA Noire or Duke Nukem giveaway? Also my stream update.  Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:24 am

By now you all know the drill. I is having a giveaway. Mostly I am gauging interest in the prize I was going to giveaway. It is a toss up between Duke Nukem and LA Noire. So I will leave it up to the Swarm. Which game would you like me to giveaway more? Answer on the poll, and if you have another suggested game you would like for me to giveaway just post it here. You have 30 days to vote starting now. Ready GO!!

Also catch my cast every Monday at 11am PST (Princess Standard Time). This will be my new streaming schedule, for the foreseeable future, as my workload has tripled. Too bad my "cash in" hasn't tripled. Damn economy. That's about all for me youse Swarmies. See you again soon!
Back to top Go down

LA Noire or Duke Nukem giveaway? Also my stream update.
Page 1 of 1