The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eddie is to blame.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HidamariBread

HidamariBread

Eddie is to blame. Empty
PostSubject: Eddie is to blame.   Eddie is to blame. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Hello, I am HidamariBread, otherwise known as "Hida," or "Bread," through the former is mostly used, probably because it's shorter, and the first four letters of my username. I like wrestling, maybe a little too much, Pokemon, and slice of life animus. I recently decided to make a CAW show, Pro-Wrestling ONE, using my created wrestlers in the latest Smackdown vs RAW game, which you can see in the link provided in my signature (it's an all-female wrestling CAW show, with the exception of backstage interviewers and commentators). ...if signatures existed. My YouTubes

Hidamari Sketch is one of my favorite animus, hence my username name, and last weekend I attended my second anime convention, Sakura-Con 2011 in Seattle, Washington, so I'm slightly depressed knowing that my life is only awesome for three days out of an entire year. I occasionally cast on JTV, maybe once every two weeks, and it's usually one of the many wrestling games I own. 'Chaa.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HidamariBread
WhiteBAMF

WhiteBAMF

Eddie is to blame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eddie is to blame.   Eddie is to blame. Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:31 am

Welcome Hida to the SWARM! =D
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

Eddie is to blame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eddie is to blame.   Eddie is to blame. Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Herro, herro! S'good to have you here, sir!
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Eddie is to blame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eddie is to blame.   Eddie is to blame. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eddie is to blame.
Page 1 of 1