The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heee heee :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Team

Heee heee :D Empty
PostSubject: Heee heee :D   Heee heee :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:06 am

Well everyone should know I love drugs. Over the counter ones, in duration of course. Hmmm I would like to rape Cinderella since that's now the big question of everyone? Also I love playing video game if you want to add me on PS3 my PSN: Crackshot1423 hit me up if your looking for a good time on PS3 Very Happy. Also my favorite color is green and my favorite super hero is Thor (just some fun facts Very Happy). Lastly, I love long walks on the beach, deep love conversations, and starry nights with a nice candle lit dinner laid out for me and my girl. (that one was just for luls if you didn't guess I actually just like to get it on Wink). Anyways thats me now you can come see me on the channel Smile.
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

Heee heee :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heee heee :D   Heee heee :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:53 pm

for a second I thought you said you like "I love long walks on the beach, deep love conversations, and starry nights with a nice candle lit dinner laid out for me ON my girl."

Which got me thinking about the movie Rising Sun. When Eddie was eating sushi of the hot girl while the other two hot girls serving him. That was when I decided I wanted to be a Japanese Business man when I grew up.
Back to top Go down

Heee heee :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Swarm :: The Swarm :: Roll Call-
Jump to: