The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its so hard to say Goodbye ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Autophoric

Autophoric

Its so hard to say Goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Its so hard to say Goodbye ...   Its so hard to say Goodbye ... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:17 am

So instead I will go with Hello.

Like most of you I found this site while searching for the Minneapolis Swarm home page. I couldn't believe that Haley Joe Spick and Kyle Loberasski hated each other, I immediately registered to voice my opinion about that. Its mindbottling to think that two teammates could hate each other and yet go out and put 28 minutes a night of field time together on the same line. Well imaging my surprise when I found out this was a forum for some site called Justin TV? I mean what sports hound is looking to watch a TV site devoted to what a dude does for fun/money?

Anyways, I digress. I hope you all are doing well and GO SWARM. 2011 LAX IS BAX, BABY!

Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Its so hard to say Goodbye ...   Its so hard to say Goodbye ... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:44 am

Troy and Emmitt Hate Each Other.
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: Its so hard to say Goodbye ...   Its so hard to say Goodbye ... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:31 pm

So you are saying get ready for 3 titles in 4 years for the SWARM. I can dig it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its so hard to say Goodbye ...   Its so hard to say Goodbye ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its so hard to say Goodbye ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Swarm :: The Swarm :: Roll Call-
Jump to: