The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Age: Origins(PC)

Go down 
3 posters

Keep Casting It?
Yes!
Dragon Age: Origins(PC) I_vote_lcap67%Dragon Age: Origins(PC) I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No!
Dragon Age: Origins(PC) I_vote_lcap33%Dragon Age: Origins(PC) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

Dragon Age: Origins(PC) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age: Origins(PC)   Dragon Age: Origins(PC) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:46 pm

I had a good time playing it, but I do reallize that I'm super bad and it can get frustrating for viewers.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins(PC)   Dragon Age: Origins(PC) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Also, if you care to, can you throw out a general reason for selecting yes or no?
Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins(PC)   Dragon Age: Origins(PC) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:29 pm

I selected yes. Mainly because I like the game or did before I burned out on it. The constant deaths didn't annoy me at all, however, things were really laid back that day while you were streaming. I don't know if I would make it one of those you only play on stream games, but it would be good filler for times when you are going solo.
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins(PC)   Dragon Age: Origins(PC) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Yes. Mainly I just like to see the pretty Graphix. They are pleasing to the peepers. Happy peepers is the surest way to avoid getting cancer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins(PC)   Dragon Age: Origins(PC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Origins(PC)
Page 1 of 1