The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requiem for a Normandy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

Requiem for a Normandy Empty
PostSubject: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Clint Mansell is providing the music for Mass Effect 3. I'm pretty stoked on one hand, but kinda bummed on the other. I really like Clint's film work(can't say I'm a hell of a fan of Pop Will Eat Itself), but Jack Wall has really given M.E. a musical identity. And, while it's totally awesome that Bioware has contracted a legit film composer, it really blows for Wall to not be returning to finish what he started. I'm not certain how to feel on this.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Personally I would have liked them to keep the same composer as the first two games, if for nothing else than to keep a similar musical sound going. I like Clint Mansell, but it seems like Jack Wall is getting the short end of the stick and that kinda sucks.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:56 pm

I agree, Coz. Has Wall released any statement in relation to the announcement?

Maybe with Mansell, one of Gogas' favorite composers, doing the music for Mass Effect 3, I can finally convince that bastard to sit down and play through the first two. Of course, this also means that I need to buckle down and restart 2.

Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:02 pm

If he has released anything I haven't found it yet.

Also, Gogas hasn't played any of the Mass Effect games yet? What the fuck has he been doing this whole time?
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Playing WoW and building a giant arcade controller thing.
Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Oh, silly people and their WoW. Says the guy with 6,000 hours put into it.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm

That's a hell of a lot of time. I really enjoyed low level WoW, back before the Burning Crusade expansion. Nuts to that crap.

But, yeah. It's really disappointing that Wall won't be back. I hope he wasn't canned a result of drama behind the scenes. Oh, well, there's nothing that we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Well, I have been playing since January 2006 and was super into it for a long time. Vanilla is still my favorite, nostalgia aside.

And I am sure something will come out about it within the next few days, especially if there is drama to it. You know how the people love their drama.
Back to top Go down
Goonch

Goonch

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:57 am

I liked Burning Crusade for a little while. People gave me free shit because they figured girl character = girl player. In this case, they were right, but I never gave any indications that it was true. I still got the free shit, though.
Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:32 pm

WoW players aren't hard to fool. I still have an entire server that thinks I am a chick and I still get free things from people despite hardly playing there anymore. I mean, who am I to tell them the truth and crush their dreams?
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Haley's done that, too. She did it on Guild Wars, as well. Why have I not tapped into this market?
Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:31 pm

You should. If people are that willing to give free stuff to females, real or not, take them for all they are worth.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requiem for a Normandy   Requiem for a Normandy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requiem for a Normandy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Swarm :: The Swarm :: Gaming-
Jump to: