The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man with low IQ banned from sex!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelino

Noelino

Man with low IQ banned from sex!  Empty
PostSubject: Man with low IQ banned from sex!    Man with low IQ banned from sex!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:03 am

So a man with a low IQ has been banned from sex by a high court judge. The reason is that he does not understand the ramifications of his "vigorious" sex drive nor the health risks involved in such sexual contact (according to the Judge).
Okay admit it, you know about 3 or 4 people who you wish this ruling applied to. Be it someone stupid, or someone annoying, or someone cocky or some troll from the interwebtubes. Come on admit it!
The link to the story is below:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8301100/Court-bans-man-with-low-IQ-from-having-sex.html
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

Man with low IQ banned from sex!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man with low IQ banned from sex!    Man with low IQ banned from sex!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:24 pm

I think I would ban every dude from sex but me. And, then ban myself, because I really don't want to be forced to bang a bunch of gross chicks.

THINK ABOUT IT.
Back to top Go down

Man with low IQ banned from sex!
Page 1 of 1