The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Imagine what your mom could see with this camera!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noelino

Noelino

PostSubject: Imagine what your mom could see with this camera!   Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 am

In more crazy science news the techs at MIT have invented a camera that can see around corners without any of the camera in sight of the person or things being captured. The link to the story is here; http://www.dailytech.com/MIT+Researchers+Create+Camera+That+Sees+Around+Corners/article20206.htm Now being the deviant I am I could think of a few things to do with such a camera. What would you do with a camera like this? Perhaps use it as a surveillance device to make sure your water and ice cream don't get drunk and eaten respectively? The possibilities are endless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what your mom could see with this camera!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:31 am

Is this kinda like that gun that was being developed years ago that could shoot around corners or something? I remember reading about in a Popular Science article in, like, 1998.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Imagine what your mom could see with this camera!
Page 1 of 1