The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!

Go down 
+14
cb
Haley
justingogas
Goonch
cowboytroy
Cozened
Lazzarus Kain
Nakalas
hawkeye1987
darkflameofhavok
necrolet
WhiteBAMF
Mama Jen
Noelino
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelino

Noelino

*CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Empty
PostSubject: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Now many of you are asking what is Feb 7th and why is it a holiday? Feb 7th is a day to give media to friends, be it a mixtape, a game, etc. You also eat much lemon flavored desserts, such as Lemon Pie, Lemon cake, lemon bar, etc. But that is not relevant to this post. Feb 7th is a creation of my friends, and I want to carry it over on a wider scale to you and your friends as well.
Okay now you are saying, "Get to the giveaway already!" So here it is. I am going to be giving away a brand NEW Nintendo Wii system to one lucky person for the Feb 7th holiday! Every member is included in this drawing including the founders of the SWARM Haley and Kyle. This is a white Wii system as sold in stores. It will be a new factory sealed Wii.
To be eligible for this contest you must be a member of the SWARM and have posted at least 2 times on the forum. No exceptions! Please read the restrictions below for more info
To enter the contest just do the above bold text and post a reply to this topic giving me your name saying you want in!
The drawing will be held on Feb 7th 2011 at around 12pm or 1pm. The drawing will be done by me on cam! Yes I will sacrifice my ugly face to draw the names for you. I would get Haley, but I think she is busy that day. I will try again to get her to do it, but I cannot promise anything. So if I cannot get any eye candy for this contest I most humbly say I am sorry. It will most likely be pieces of paper in a hat, unless I can find an electronic solutions to the drawing. I will keep you posted.
Now IF, and only IF, we can get over 50 people to enter this contest I will also be shipping 2 free games with the system to the lucky winner. Those games will be New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2! Those games will also be new factory sealed and the same restrictions below apply to them. So tweet this and facebooker your friends and tell them to join the forums and enter for their chance to win a Free Wii and perhaps 2 free games!

Restrictions are as follows:

Now of course this giveaway has some restrictions: 1. I cannot ship internationally. This is due to the system being an american regioned and will not work for our international people. And because I fail at money conversions between dollars and international monies it would be too much of a hassle to do. 2. You MUST be a member of the SWARM forum! Only members will be considered and entered into this drawing. You also must post at least 2 posts on the site to be considered. No Johnny come latelys! 3. Damages due to shipping error will be claimed with the mail carrier (i.e. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.) or the maker of the Wii. I am not to be held responsible for delays after the package has been shipped or damages due to the shipping company mishandling the package or performing random screenings or any other actions with the package. I will also not be held responsible due to the system being defective. It is a new never been opened system, and will be shipped to you that way. I will be putting insurance on the package when I send it to cover it in the event something does go wrong in shipping. 4. Some shipping restrictions may apply (such as shipping to P.O. boxes). I will work out whatever I can to get the package to you, but sometimes shipping carriers don't deliver to P.O. Boxes. So be forewarned before you enter the contest. 6. No returns! If in the event the package is returned to me I will not re-ship it to you. 7. I am also not responsible for user error with your new Wii or the games. Once its in your hands its your responsibility. 8. Anyone found cheating (i.e. making multiple accounts or any other type of shenanigans) will be disqualified and banned from ANY further contests held by me. 9. I reserve the right to cancel the contest for reasons of hardship (in case I am forced into a hardship type of situation), cheating (you and I will know who you are), or spamming.
You enter the contest agreeing to the above restrictions. Failure to read and understand the above restrictions are the fault of the participant. Ask a grown up if you cannot understand. I know I do whenever someone uses words bigger than 5 letter in them.

Last edited by Noelino on Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mama Jen

Mama Jen

PostSubject: NOW EVERYONE KNOWS MY LAST NAME FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Jenny Sato.
Enters.
Back to top Go down
WhiteBAMF

WhiteBAMF

PostSubject: I am In   *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:52 am

Edward White is ready to enter a bloody cutthroat battle to the death...I mean a drawing for a game system...stil I am in!
Back to top Go down
necrolet

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Heh, Noel is gettin in all the new members. All of them. cheers
Back to top Go down
darkflameofhavok

darkflameofhavok

PostSubject: Darkflameofhavok   *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Ashleigh Eisinger wants a Wii!!!!! Oh the Wii bowling that will be done if I win. OH THE WII BOWLING!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hawkeye1987

PostSubject: contest   *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Let me win a copy of cata
Back to top Go down
Nakalas

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:45 am

I would like to be entered into the contest for the Wii. I would prefer to not give my real name but if you decide you need it for the contest I shall provide it.
Back to top Go down
Lazzarus Kain

Lazzarus Kain

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:18 am

Josh Arant wants in on this.
Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:24 am

Cozened wishes to waggle his stick.
Back to top Go down
cowboytroy

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:11 pm

cowboy wants in
Back to top Go down
Goonch

Goonch

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:20 pm

Jillian O'Keefe wants to groove all over this deal.
Back to top Go down
justingogas

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:23 am

Justin Gogas wants in. Oh yes, he does.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:41 am

Miss Haley Wants to DO THIS THANG!
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:04 am

SPACE OPERA SYMPHONY!

Yeah I want in.
Back to top Go down
waryadversary

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:58 pm

I shall join, and it shall be glorious!
Back to top Go down
Oppress

Oppress

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 am

Kyle Braswell.
Enters :3

*reaches into pocket with eyes closed and feels around for a Wii*
Back to top Go down
PoryCAPSLOCKFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:11 pm

PORY'S ALL UP IN THIS BIOTCH.
RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Noelino

Noelino

PostSubject: Contest Entry is Now CLOSED!!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:52 am

The Contest is now officially closed to further contestants! I will be holding the drawing sometime tomorrow around 12 or 1pm EST. The winning person will have to send me their address info thru JTV message or SWARM Messages. I will be sending out the winning person's Wii on the 17th of Feb. I would do it sooner, but some things have come up that I must take care of before. Thank you to all of you who have entered! And Good Luck on the Feb 7th Drawing!

Last edited by Noelino on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Good luck, everyone who entered!
Back to top Go down
Noelino

Noelino

PostSubject: And the Winner is...   *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:19 pm

CB!! You won the FREE Nintendo Wii! Congratulations my friend! (Insert Trumpet music here!) Please send me your info either through this site or through the JTV messages.

Thank you to all those that entered and look forward to my next contest where it is rumored I am to be giving away a brand spanking new FREE Nintendo 3DS! Mostly cause my Princess wills it so, but also cause I love youse guys and gals and other so much! Stay Tuned!!!
Back to top Go down
darkflameofhavok

darkflameofhavok

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Oh Noelino. So generous and good. <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Noelino

Noelino

PostSubject: No contact from the winner means a redraw I imagine!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Seeing as its been almost 10 days since CB won my drawing and he has yet to message me I will assume he doesn't want the prize. So that means I will hold a redraw for the free nintendo Wii! So look forward to that on my stream in the next couple of weeks! Good luck everyone!

*Edit*

I have had a change of heart and i will give CB until the end of the month to claim his prize. If by Feb 28th at 12:00 am EST he still hasn't claimed his prize and sent me his address info I will redraw in the month of March probably towards the middle of the month for another winner of the Wii. So if you see CB on the forums or see him out on the internets let him know please. Thank you to all those that have entered and I wish you all a fine day!

Last edited by Noelino on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkflameofhavok

darkflameofhavok

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Oooh OOh OOH!!!! PICK ME! *I* want the Wii! I got some bowlings to do!
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Message sent, I'm totally interested.
Back to top Go down
Noelino

Noelino

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:40 pm

He Lives! Just message me your addy info man and we can see about sending your brand new Wii!! Congratulations! And I hope everyone looks forward to my next giveaway... A Nintendo 3DS! Until then thanks again for playing everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!    *CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*CONTEST!!* Feb 7th Giveaway!
Page 1 of 1