The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters

Should Haley sing MJ or Madonna?
Michael Jackson's "Off the Wall"
Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?! I_vote_lcap20%Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Madonna's "Hanky Panky"
Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?! I_vote_lcap80%Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
darkflameofhavok

darkflameofhavok

Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?!   Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:14 am

So, since my birthday's on Sunday, I wanted to give ya'll a little time for requests. I don't know if Goonch is the one doing the whole birthday night things, but here are a list of my demands (currently...):

1. If Hay and Kyre are playing, I request the playing of either Fatal Frame or DOAX2. Not even for a long time. Just for a while.

2. If there is a Disney movie to be seen, I desire that movie to be either a) Sleeping Beauty (my favorite!) or b) The Little Mermaid (hottest princess!). If neither of these are available, I'll settle for something else... I GUESS!

3. I want Hay to sing EITHER Michael Jackson's "Off the Wall" or Madonna's "Hanky Panky." I'll let the people decide on this one.

That is all... again, for now.

<33333

Ashreigh
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?!   Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Haley and I will cast for you, Ash. I think DoAX might be a better choice, since it's really casual and easy to jump into. Also, Haley doesn't know that MJ song.
Back to top Go down
darkflameofhavok

darkflameofhavok

PostSubject: Re: Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?!   Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:08 pm

So it's Madonna then. I see. Well, I know ya'll don't usually cast on Sunday, so if you don't want to, don't worry about it. We can always do something when I get there.

Thanks for offering!
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?!   Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:28 pm

I can learn the MJ one, of it gets the most votes! I just need a couple hours to learn it. No worries.

And we are DEFINITELY casting Sunday. With muchas celebrations. FOR ASHREIGH!
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?!   Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashleigh's Birthday Night?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1