The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

P90X - Let's Get Physical

Go down 
+5
justingogas
Narzack
Noelino
Goonch
Haley
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Haley
Admin
Haley

P90X - Let's Get Physical Empty
PostSubject: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:14 pm

So, Kyle and me and a few other folks are going to do P90X, which is an intensive workout/nutrition program.

Anyone interested in doing it with us? I can give you more info if so.
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Goonch

Goonch

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:45 am

I'm interested. What exactly do I need to do?
Back to top Go down
Noelino

Noelino

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 pm

I would be as long as I don't have to wear a tight leotard. I don't have the legs for such a workout outfit...
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:46 pm

I have nothing but time on my hands, I'd definitely be in for something like that.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Folks who're interested in doing this, here's the Google Group link: http://groups.google.com/group/breezes-of-fitness

That has info about the program and it's run by Gogas, who'll be our coach/motivator. We'll all be posting there, talking about our experiences and keeping one another going and psyched.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 am

I am prepared to die from it.
Back to top Go down
justingogas

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:10 am

Haley and Kyle (and anyone else) can also send invites! I've written several postings on what is needed to get started and general tips so far, so there is a fair amount of information to get you roused, with more to come in the next few weeks.

I'm getting copies of the videos to people in person, so I am not sure how others will acquire the video as we are separated by vast distances. The videos are pretty common on torrent sites out there, so if you are savvy with that sort of thing, they shouldn't be hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Okay, guys. Here are a couple more links for you.

In case you've already purchased the P90X system, and all of your materials were damaged, click here to download a backup.

Also, if you want to rebuy it, click here.

Other than that, get ready. We're gonna be starting right after New Years. GET PUMPED!
Back to top Go down
masterV

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:51 am

My dad actually tried this about a year ago and it worked out really well (get it, worked out, AHAHAA). So yea, im willing to try it with you guys. I even have the dvds and equipment somewhere around here.
Back to top Go down
Nakalas

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:08 am

I will be joining in this insanity. It will suck but I will be along for the ride.
Back to top Go down
darkflameofhavok

darkflameofhavok

PostSubject: Recovery Drink   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:31 am

While I've never actually FINISHED P90X, I tried it twice (once for one week, once for about a month and a half). The first time I tried using chocolate milk as my "recovery drink" (I read it was the same basic formula as Beachbody's recovery formula). The morning after the first workout, my arms were so sore that I couldn't reach behind my back to fasten my bra. My boyfriend, Paul, couldn't tie his shoes. It hurt. BAD.

The second time, I had this recovery drink. It's called R4 and it's made by Endurox. It tastes pretty good (I recommend getting a Blender Bottle too, see link below) and I didn't feel like dying. I mean, I was sore, but, for the most part, I could perform normal functions without INCREDIBLE pain.

Endurox R4: http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=endurox&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=1570720360634654323&ei=85QhTb6lD4SdlgfPxPHvCw&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CFUQ8wIwBQ#

Blender Bottle: http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2533170

Both of these products can be bought at GNC for a relatively low price, especially if you're a Gold Card member and you are sure to purchase them at the beginning of the month (when you get a discount).

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll try my best to answer. I might do a little P90Xing with you all, but I'm also training for a half marathon, so I need to gets my running in.

<3 Ash
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:17 pm

I AM PUMPED.

And skerred.

Seriously, we're at zero hour, guys. Time to start stretching, jogging, dancing, whatever - get yourself limber and ready to have your ass handed to you.

We have ONE WEEK left of idleness and eating as we please.

WHOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Folks, if you are doing this with us PLEASE sign up with the Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/breezes-of-fitness

It has ALL the information you need and will be the main hub of our activity.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:41 pm

This week. Get ready. We will RAGE.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:38 pm

IT BEGINS TODAY!

Jill, are you WITH ME?
Back to top Go down
Goonch

Goonch

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Oh, I'm with you. Question is, are you with ME?

Can you do this thing with me, Hay?

CAN YOU DO THIS THANG WITH ME?
Back to top Go down
Mastervolo

Mastervolo

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:03 pm

So I started it tonight with no prep work at all. My arms are pretty useless right now Razz And the Ab ripper X... ugh
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 am

Yeah, Day One is intimidating. Be prepared for Plyometrics(Day Two). It is the worst thing ever. And JOIN THE GOOGLE GROUP, we're all posting like mad over there!
Back to top Go down
Goonch

Goonch

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Here's the link to the Google Group for P90X: http://groups.google.com/group/breezes-of-fitness?hl=en
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:59 pm

My legs are JUST NOW starting to feel a teensy bit better. FUCK Plyometircs.
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:17 am

I have 18 days left and I can safely say that I am never going to work out again after this is over.
Back to top Go down
Goonch

Goonch

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 am

Autophoric wrote:
I have 18 days left and I can safely say that I am never going to work out again after this is over.

Oh yes you will, and you will LIKE it, Mister. I'm so used to it by now, it doesn't even phase me.
Back to top Go down
Mastervolo

Mastervolo

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:41 am

I was gonna do my second go of p90x 2 weeks ago and then i died of plague or something. So next week hopefully I will rawk some awesome.
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Goonch wrote:
Autophoric wrote:

Oh yes you will, and you will LIKE it, Mister. I'm so used to it by now, it doesn't even phase me.

Hmmmmm, should I use the pain threshold of a ink addicted Dominatrix as my own standard? Seems like this should be an easy question to answer, but all I got is hmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P90X - Let's Get Physical   P90X - Let's Get Physical Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P90X - Let's Get Physical
Page 1 of 1