The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swarmcraft event

Go down 
+3
TA1
Lazzarus Kain
RittTheRoo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RittTheRoo

Swarmcraft event Empty
PostSubject: Swarmcraft event   Swarmcraft event Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:51 am

I have a Minecraft server that I recently set up for the swarm. While I haven't played minecraft seriously since it was released out of beta, the Swarm has re-awaken my minecraft love.

I have set in motion a minecraft world event for my server. All are welcome but I can only support about 7 concurrent people during the event. So slots are limited. I can double this number if Haley and Kyle stream the event since I won't need to launch a minecraft client to keep track of the quest.

The earliest I can start the event is tonight after 8pm (May 29th), but I would love to hold the event when the most people can enjoy it. So respond with suggestions of dates and times, I imagine it will take less than an hour to complete so the time commitment isn't that long.

The server will need to be offline for about 10 minutes before to make final game changes. I'll also make a backup we can revert to if the quest goes.... poorly.

Your humble minecraft sysop,
RittTheRoo
Back to top Go down
Lazzarus Kain

Lazzarus Kain

Swarmcraft event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swarmcraft event   Swarmcraft event Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:24 am

I would love to be in the event, however, I have night classes, 6-10pm MST Monday-Thurs. So friday is good for me.
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

Swarmcraft event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swarmcraft event   Swarmcraft event Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:45 am

I'd likely be up for it, but will bow out to someone who's more involved in the Swarm server than I am, if need be.

Weekends are obviously better for me as well, but I'm also available most evenings.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

Swarmcraft event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swarmcraft event   Swarmcraft event Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Kyle and I will be there. Today is Minecraft Day for us, so we expect to be on it a lot.

What timezone for te 8PM start time?
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
RittTheRoo

Swarmcraft event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swarmcraft event   Swarmcraft event Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:24 pm

8:00pm isn't the time of the event, it's just the earliest I would be ready to run it. Fridays and the weekend are good for me since I have the entire day off.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

Swarmcraft event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swarmcraft event   Swarmcraft event Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Friday is good for me.
Back to top Go down
Heat Miser

Heat Miser

Swarmcraft event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swarmcraft event   Swarmcraft event Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm good for any day this week
Back to top Go down
K_Nasty

K_Nasty

Swarmcraft event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swarmcraft event   Swarmcraft event Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:37 pm

I so wanna do this, I good for any night this week.
Back to top Go down
Mastervolo

Mastervolo

Swarmcraft event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swarmcraft event   Swarmcraft event Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:06 pm

I can do Friday. Is the event volcano mod? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

Swarmcraft event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swarmcraft event   Swarmcraft event Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:09 pm

I may not be home by 8 tomorrow, but it shouldn't be much later after that for me. Please don't start without me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swarmcraft event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swarmcraft event   Swarmcraft event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swarmcraft event
Page 1 of 1