The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haley
Admin
Haley

Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty  Empty
PostSubject: Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty    Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:12 am

When: Wednesday, May 23, 11PM EST
Where: justin.tv/sleepybye
Channel Password: bedtime

We humbly request the creation of an alt - consider it your mask to protect anonymity and offer a hint of mystery.

This novel is of a very adult nature with themes of BDSM, set in a fairy tale realm.
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty    Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Also, it has some hot evil queen stuff.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty    Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:33 am

Should we do this again?
Back to top Go down
K_Nasty

K_Nasty

PostSubject: Re: Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty    Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:44 am

I' sorry I missed this, fscking work Sad
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

PostSubject: Re: Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty    Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Well, those of us who were there seemed to have enjoyed it. I think the chat was a bit quiet because we were taking it in.

And add that it seems like there were a few others that wanted to tune in, but couldn't due to other obligations.

I think it deserves a few more goes, and if you feel that you're not getting the desired result, then you can shut it down on your terms.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty    Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty  Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:38 am

I'll keep it up (hurrhurr) as long as people want.
Tonight's Friday - Lazz, can you make it if I do it tonight? Should I start later?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty    Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haley's Naughty Bedtime Tales: The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty
Page 1 of 1