The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Swarm Saga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haley
Admin
Haley

The Swarm Saga Empty
PostSubject: The Swarm Saga   The Swarm Saga Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:29 pm

(Pick up where the last post left off.)

One Upon A Time, there was a little butterfly named Jessup. Jessup wanted nothing more in the world than to have his very own stock portfolio from Merrill Lynch. However, being a butterfly, he knew he'd have a difficult time coming up with any decent capital with which to invest, and an even more difficult time convincing a broker to take on his investing.

So, Jessup flitted along in the meadow sadly, until one day he saw...
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

The Swarm Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm Saga   The Swarm Saga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:06 pm

A little red wagon. He'd read about them, about how they could sometimes mark the location of a time machine. He figured that with a time machine, he could go back in time, invest his money in Google, and by the current day, have a million dollars! Then, he'd have all the capital he needed. Energized, he folded his butterfly wings and dove toward the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

The Swarm Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm Saga   The Swarm Saga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:35 pm

With a mechanical, deep thrum, the wagon suddenly up-ended itself and transformed into a robot. It eyed Jessup warily for a moment, then began to speak.

"Little butterfly, I have been sent to this meadow to find you. If you can aid me in a mission, I will provide you with enough money to invest in whatever your little butterfly heart desires. My people will also construct a humanoid chassis for you in which you can ride and conduct your financial affairs."

Jessup's wings fluttered wildly. "I'll do it!" he exclaimed.

"I dunno," RoboWagon said. "You may change your mind after I tell you what the mission is. You see, we will be traveling to Taiwan and, once there, we will have to..."
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

The Swarm Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm Saga   The Swarm Saga Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:47 pm

". . . track down a young male prostitute named Oil. He's currently in an abusive relationship with a German named Kleugh. We will have to free him."

The robot paused. "Do you agree?"

Jessup nodded eagerly. "Certainly. I don't really know what you're talking about, but if it will get me my startup money, I'll do anything!"

"Very well. Step closer, butterfly."

The robot's arms unfolded, shimmering spacetime barely visible in his metal embrace. Jessup flitted forward. The world cracked and shattered.

Jessup opened his eyes again.

"Hey, this isn't Taiwan!" He exclaimed. "We're in. . ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Swarm Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm Saga   The Swarm Saga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Swarm Saga
Page 1 of 1