The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Effect 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Autophoric

Autophoric

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Demo came out today. Its on EA Origins, check it out.

Here is the E3 Demo
Back to top Go down
K_Nasty

K_Nasty

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

I recently picked up Mass Effect 2, I've always been curious about the game and decided with the 3rd in the trilogy coming out soon now would be a good time to jump in. I have a PS3, so I'm starting with two and using the webcomic included to catch up to the story.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:51 pm

I suppose I should DL the demo on 360 to check it out tonight. Dunno how good I'll be or if I'll be into it BUT its worth trying out.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:12 pm

As low as my hopes are for this game, the new trailer's not bad. Who's the chick, though?
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Cozened: If you weren't kidding, the chick is Ashley in the video.
Narzack203: What?
Narzack203: No it's not.
Narzack203: What?
Cozened: Yeah.

Am I really so out of touch now?
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:25 pm

So, what's the verdict, fellas? Good? Bad? Decent?
Back to top Go down
Cozened

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:44 pm

The story peaks at Tuchanka which is pretty early in the game. The rest of it is decent enough until the end. The endings, if you can call them that, are all the same and are shit. They pretty much ruin the game.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:50 pm

I'm just about to begin Tuchanka, and I must grudgingly admit that I'm enjoying it so far.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:34 pm

KINDA SPOILERY ENDING STUFF.

My final thoughts: I really, really loved it. Well, until the end. Before that rubbish, though, is a top notch experience. Great writing, great character moments, super fun combat, fantastic sound and music. But, then you hit that point. And everything you've done matters for shit. I mean, for real, Bioware, what the hell did I play 100 hours for? Nothing bloody matters, at all! Not one single action, not one single word, not one gun shot, not one live saved. Everything was just a waste. Like, the ending was so bad, that it made my stomach turn. Truly, the worst ending I've ever come across in a video game.

The Aftermath DLC helps a lot, though. If you have a chance to play the ending with the Extended Cut installed, I definitely recommend it. Makes the ending a lot easier to swallow. There are still massive problems with how it treats the player, but narratively, it cleans things up.

Honestly, when
Spoiler:

Anyway, those're my stupid thoughts on ME3. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Swarm :: The Swarm :: Gaming-
Jump to: