The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
s1yfox

My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection Empty
PostSubject: My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection   My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:13 pm

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18(HELL, ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER)

IT CONTAINS:

-Adult Situations

-Vulgar Language

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

I find it very fascinating that I let myself do it too xD

I'm pretty much a straight edge guy; never had alcohol or drugs in my life. I got a bottle of jack n coke for my birthday and was like "PSHAWW, I'm not gonna touch the stuff!". Me and my cousin(whom drinks casually) get home, and he has two shots of it without me knowing. so I joined in. and we ended up drinking the whole bottle xD I think I had like 9-10 shots.

At first, I wasn't feeling crap and tried out various amounts of mixers: Coca cola, Sprite, Cranberry juice(which I enjoyed the most). then I start feeling it a bit; woozy and topsy tervy. couple of shots later, I am more woozy and my speech is the most slurred thing ever. couple of shots more, I was talking up a storm(60% nonsense) with my cousin back and forth. I specifically remember my cousin saying with a big smile on his face "I'm so honored to be drinking with you right now. I've known you my whole life and know you don't drink or smoke, but I'm so happy and honored to be drinking with you", and me rambling on assuring him that it is an honor. as we were going to sleep, I texted random girls stuff, mostly sexual related stuff. For example, "if you don't have a boyfriend you deserve one. One that'll drill you every night and lick your nana till you sleep", and thankfully none of them have texted me back. I awoke this morning a bit wobbly

So my feelings on it? I'm not sure if I like it or not. I hate the stuff, probably even more had I not had a chaser of some sort. Being buzzed was a new thing to me, but I'm not sure I liked it for the fact that I was aware of how I was. maybe I should have had more?I don't know. I feel this isn't for me.

thank you for reading LOL!

Last edited by s1yfox on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazzarus Kain

Lazzarus Kain

PostSubject: Re: My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection   My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:37 pm

no wincest?
Back to top Go down
s1yfox

PostSubject: Re: My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection   My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Lazzarus Kain wrote:
no wincest?

RIGHT?? pig crap like that usual happens, or so I hear xD
Back to top Go down
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection   My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:27 pm

CM Punk is not impressed w/ a drinking story. Hes all "Seriously?" Kappa My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection 283134_199940473398237_199940370064914_557069_5980245_n
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection   My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Hahaha, this is fantastic. I feel like everyone's first time drinking should be so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection   My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Drinking Experience(Yesterday): The Analysis & Recollection
Page 1 of 1