The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Goonch and Cozzy Are Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goonch

PostSubject: Goonch and Cozzy Are Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:27 pm

If you've got some free time tonight, watch Cozzy and I spend the night playing a Half Life 1 mod by the name of "Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut". It is a very creepy survival horror co-op that is completely custom made, and requires a strong bond as well as teamwork to get through it alive.

We are so fucked.

http://www.justin.tv/goonch

So if you're interested in an all-night cast, don't be afraid to stop by; only be afraid of the nightmares Cozzy and I will have to endure for your entertainment.

I will probably start off an hour early (around 9) before we actually get into the game, just to make sure it doesn't turn into a major Shitcast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: Goonch and Cozzy Are Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut   Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:47 pm

http://theswarm.forumotion.net/f5-broadcasts

That is where information about JTV broadcasts go. cheers

As for your nightmares, why would I care? Cozy's are another story as his nightmares must be recorded so that our soothsayers can distill from those images the truth about the coming Rapture.

Finally, ShitCast is what you do, why not take some pride and start working on those fundamentals so that when you do get called up you won't have to rely on equipment excuses?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: Goonch and Cozzy Are Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut   Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:55 pm

When I leave you to die just know your sacrifice won't be in vain. Because I will die a few seconds later. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: Goonch and Cozzy Are Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut   Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh Cozy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: Goonch and Cozzy Are Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Fuck yea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goonch

PostSubject: Re: Goonch and Cozzy Are Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:21 am

Fuck technology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: Goonch and Cozzy Are Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:25 am

Seppuku.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: Goonch and Cozzy Are Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut   Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:59 pm

So where you guys ever able to figure out what the exact problem was?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goonch and Cozzy Are Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut   

Back to top Go down

Goonch and Cozzy Are Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Swarm :: The Swarm :: General Discussion-
Jump to: