The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marrying for love?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelino

Noelino

Marrying for love?  Empty
PostSubject: Marrying for love?    Marrying for love?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Would you marry:

Marrying for love?  Spain%20rich%20dutchess--2946826_v2.grid-5x2

It seems a 60 year old has gone and done it for love. Although her family thinks he is an Anna Nicole Smith. So to stop them from thinking this she has given up all her titles and given up all her money for him.

Here is a question for you all that I already know my answer to. Now I am curious about you all.

Is love ageless? If two consenting adults want to marry one another should we scuttle over a 20 year, or 40 year, or 60 year, or whatever age difference? Should age ever even play into the equation?

The link to the story is here:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44089018/ns/today-today_people/?gt1=43001

I would make a poll, but I am too lazy... Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: Marrying for love?    Marrying for love?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:50 pm

If the people love each other age shouldn't mean much. As long as it isn't bordering on illegal, of course. That being said, I would cut my dick off before it got near that thing. Especially since she gave up her money.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Marrying for love?    Marrying for love?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Huh. Well, he's no spring chicken, either. Maybe he has a thing for really old chicks. Cuz, she looks like the evil boss ghost from one of the Fatal Frames. Two, I think. The Kusabi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marrying for love?    Marrying for love?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marrying for love?
Page 1 of 1