The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary

Go down 
+7
Autophoric
Mama Jen
xDeniedx
Cozened
Goonch
StraightEdgeEdd
Haley
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Haley
Admin
Haley

Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 pm

We'll be celebrating next week with all sorts of goodies starting at around 10PM each night.

MONDAY: Barrow Hill - Where It All Began
TUESDAY: A Cavalcade of Terrible Games w/ Kyle Super Dare Challenge!
WEDNESDAY: Mushroom Age w/ Guest Commentator AxialMatt
THURSDAY: DrunkCast, Bulletstorm, Swarm Trivia!
FRIDAY: Highlight Show w/Super Mario World

Come celebrate with us!

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
StraightEdgeEdd

StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Party time? Woo Woo Woo you know it!
Back to top Go down
Goonch

Goonch

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Can I reenact my reeling Cozzy out of the shadows via a musical?
I'll give him tights.

Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:02 pm

you know Ill be around thursday for sure :-P
Back to top Go down
Mama Jen

Mama Jen

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:44 pm

I hope I can make it. I start school stuff and my job next week....
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Just a suggestion but a Skype party line would be a good addition to the Thursday or Friday cast.
Back to top Go down
Mastervolo

Mastervolo

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:43 am

woot! gonna be a baller week.
Back to top Go down
nowagaynorway

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:31 am

Thank ya Jesus for the great voice acting of Barrow Hill....*random cellphones shots of my face*
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:37 am

I'm still excited for Wednesday. I can't wait to see what kind of zany hijinx the Fish Wife and the Old Man will get into.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 am

Holy smokes, drunkcast was a stupid idea.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:48 pm

By the way, do Haley and I need to apologize to anyone from last night? We don't remember a hell of a lot, and everything from Mass Effect on-which I don't think is a lot- is a blur.
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Don't think apologies are necessary, mass effect on became drunk skype and then wipples cast and then everyone passed out.
Back to top Go down
Goonch

Goonch

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Did I get molested?
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:58 pm

I remember very, very little. I remember Matt's folks coming in, and then I remember being on the bed with my headset on and voices. That's about it.

Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary 08191110
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:26 pm

If that was full at the start thats more than I drank. Maybe half of my vodka bottle was consumed and it's the same height roughly.
Back to top Go down
TA1

TA1

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:40 pm

That was a fantastic cast last night. I'm going to try and watch the last bit of the video tonight before you cast, to see what I missed. I think I fell asleep at around the same time Haley passed out.

I know I was getting pissed shortly before falling asleep though. Some of the comments in chat from a few viewers came off as "Holier than thou" which absolutely fucking drives me.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Yeah, Denied. It was full when the night started. And, TA, that's entirely possible. I can't really speak to it, though, as I was thoroughly into my cups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary   Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Week - Swarmstravaganza Anniversary
Page 1 of 1