The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

A guy has a religion where he wears a strainer on his head? Hmmm... interesting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noelino

PostSubject: A guy has a religion where he wears a strainer on his head? Hmmm... interesting...    Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:03 pm

So after reading this story http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14135523 I came to a question.

If this guy can call wearing a strainer on his head a religion, why can't we swarmies have a religion of our own too? With that being said I am calling to action all youse swarmies to come up with a basis for our religion, a cool color combo for our outfits and robes, and some cool prayers and hymns for us to chant and sing at our services.

As a deity to pray to I was thinking Goddess Princess Haley, of course. As if you all needed me to say that. I am so predictable...

So get on it all youse Swarmies! Its summertime so you don't have school as an excuse to not get into action! I eagerly await your ideas and hymns and prayers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StraightEdgeEdd

PostSubject: Re: A guy has a religion where he wears a strainer on his head? Hmmm... interesting...    Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Interesting well first Jedi or Sith robes are badass for sure but lets face it we are all evil so Sith it is. If we worship Haley they must be Paink robes! (Kyle must rage at the idea...that is what Haley would want!) We would sing songs from Disney films...yeah Haley should like these ideas I hope!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A guy has a religion where he wears a strainer on his head? Hmmm... interesting...
Page 1 of 1