The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goonch's Project

Go down 
+5
Autophoric
Haley
WittyReference
Cozened
Goonch
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Goonch

Goonch

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:49 pm

So, hear me out. Goonch has an idea.

For Psychology, I have to do a paper on perception and sensation (hubba hubba). The requirements for this is that I blindfold myself (HUBBA HUBBA) for two whole hours and record all the sensations and stimuli that I encounter, also, compare them to normal circumstances. So, two hours, right? That's not a big deal. Time is going to fly because of all the fun I'll be ha--

Oh, wait. What the hell am I going to do for two hours without my eyes? That takes away reading, video games, going out, writing, computer -- I don't know, things that would normally keep me busy. I need to be active and doing things to get the most out of this experiment, but what can I do?

SWARMies, assemble. I ask for you all to join me on this dark quest.

I will be hosting a Skype call in which any and as many of the SWARMies can join and interact with me while I do this. I'd certainly love the company, and I think it would be a blast to do on a Saturday night or something with everyone. Also, if you'd like to blindfold yourselves too and play along, be my guest! Oxi came up with a great idea to do children's' puzzles while I'm blindfolded, and try to put them together by feeling the pieces. If anyone has any other ideas for things that I/we can do, throw them out, I'd love the hear them! If we can get enough ideas going and enough SWARMies to participate in the blindfolding, we could make a game out of it. Who drew the best horse while blindfolded? Who was able to remember and locate all the light switches in their house/apartment? Maybe we could put together a scavenger hunt and have people try to find a list of common items. I don't know, but it would definitely make this project a lot more fun and in depth.

As of right now, the actual date of this little event is unknown. I'm going to shoot for next weekend, Friday or Saturday night, ideally. I would really love to get a sort of party going with the SWARM. I think this would give us a chance to talk and hang out in a different environment. Also, those without a mic can still join the call and listen in, as long as you don't mind having to talk in the Skype chat -- but remember, some of us may be blindfolded, so we won't be able to read what you're saying. If someone wants to hang out, unblinded, and be the Official Chat Reader for us though, that would be great. Tell me what you guys think, and post if you're interested!

TL;DR?
I am going to blindfold you, and spank you. Then, I'm going to write a paper about it. Additional details are above.

Back to top Go down
Cozened

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Going to lurk the fuck out of it.
Back to top Go down
WittyReference

WittyReference

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:53 pm

If I'm home next weekend, I would love to participate.

Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:16 am

ALAS! I will not be able to participate, as next weekend my house is being invaded by Moo and my sisters and all their progeny.
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Goonch

Goonch

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:40 am

Admin wrote:
ALAS! I will not be able to participate, as next weekend my house is being invaded by Moo and my sisters and all their progeny.

(Next weekend, not this weekend, sweetpea.)
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:46 pm

I would try to write the report with the blindfold on. That way you can write about your experiences trying to write while undergoing sensory deprivation. Its so deep that college professors will love it.
Back to top Go down
Goonch

Goonch

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:25 pm

So.. bad news, I'm going to have to postpone this for another day. Quite honestly, I've been so preoccupied the last week that I just didn't get much planned, and I'd rather not go in unprepared, but I'll be sure to put up an update when I know the exact day.

IT'S STILL ON.
SKYPE NAME IS "goonchie".
FRIDAY NIGHT AT 10PMISH.
I'LL BE BLINDFOLDED.
Back to top Go down
WittyReference

WittyReference

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:35 pm

10 PMish EST?
Back to top Go down
Cozened

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:22 pm

WittyReference wrote:
10 PMish EST?

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mastervolo

Mastervolo

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:33 pm

I might be able to join depending on what im doing tonight. Ill add you (and witty) to my skype just in case Smile
Back to top Go down
Mama Jen

Mama Jen

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:11 pm

NO
Back to top Go down
Goonch

Goonch

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Ahhh, welp. I apologize. I was late getting home and it seems that I may have to do the call another day since not many people are around right now. I'm really sorry guys, that was bad timing and bad luck on my part.
Back to top Go down
Lazzarus Kain

Lazzarus Kain

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:06 pm

and here I was waiting around for 2 hours.........no wait...no I wasn't. I never said that. you can't prove it.
Back to top Go down
WittyReference

WittyReference

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Goonchie. This can not go unpunished.
Back to top Go down
xDeniedx

xDeniedx

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:55 pm

Telling me I shouldn't go to the bar for you and then you don't show

WHO IS LAUGHING MEOW :-P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goonch's Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonch's Project   Goonch's Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goonch's Project
Page 1 of 1