The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust Empty
PostSubject: Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust   Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:30 am

What's the consensus? Should I finish it? Did you like it, love it, or hate it?
Back to top Go down
Noelino

Noelino

PostSubject: Re: Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust   Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:08 am

It really depends how far into it you are. If you are almost done with it might as well. That is unless your rage is making you want to throw your monitor out a window. If that is the case it probably best not to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust   Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:08 pm

It was my fault. I should've just stuck to what I knew was good and asked for Magna Cum Laude. That one was actually fun and amusing.
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust   Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:10 pm

I really don't know how far into the game we are. I got to the shootout part of the western sequence, but kept dying. The game didn't make me rage or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust   Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Swarm :: The Cast :: Games-
Jump to: