The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's In Your Closet?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

What's In Your Closet? Empty
PostSubject: What's In Your Closet?   What's In Your Closet? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:22 pm

We all have books and series that we secretly love and read furtively in the night, away from the shameful gaze of friends and family. We know it's rubbish, but anytime one of these less-than-stellar works comes across our desk, we can't help but read it.

In short, what's your guilty reading pleasure?

I have a few:

Hardy Boys books-yes, even today I'll read a Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew supermystery

John Saul/Dean Koontz- First off, let's be honest. They're both the same dude writing the same trash. Although, there's that one book by Dean where the son totally sneaks a peek and fantasizes about seeing his mom's tit. . . .

GOR- Oh my shit, I read the first book not long ago. IT IS AMAZINGLY SHITTY. Unfuckin'believable how terrible it is. I've been trying to get Haley to read it for a few months, now, just so she can experience its foulness.

So, what do you read that sucks?

p.s. I totally know what Haley is gonna post.

Last edited by Narzack on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Closet?   What's In Your Closet? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Well, since you know, smarty, I don't haveta post it.
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Closet?   What's In Your Closet? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Now Kyle has ruined it for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Closet?   What's In Your Closet? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Fine. Haley's secret shame guilty pleasure is V.C. Andrews books.
Back to top Go down
Haley
Admin
Haley

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Closet?   What's In Your Closet? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:52 am

Oh. I thought you were gonna say Susan Johnson.

TREY BRADDOCK-BLACK, BABY!
Back to top Go down
https://theswarm.forumotion.net
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Closet?   What's In Your Closet? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Nah, Susan Johnson books are full-on fappable.

Also, Firefly. SINNER!
Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Closet?   What's In Your Closet? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 am

Xanth series by Piers Anthony. I stared these books when I was in 4th grade and I loved them. They are what sparked my interest in fantasy.

John Lescroat books, specifically those with Dismass Hardy. I spent part of my life living in SF and these books run you through SF while at the same time satisfying my desire to see evil people caught through the use of logical deduction.

Goosebumps series by RL Stine. These books came out later in my life so they are truly a guilty pleasure. It started when I saw Eurekas Castle and saw that Stine wrote the books, which at the time seemed justification for the purchase. They are cheesy but something about them brought about some nostalgia
Back to top Go down
Cozened

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Closet?   What's In Your Closet? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:18 am

This isn't exactly relevant since I don't still read them, but Animorphs. I loved that shit when I was younger and I have every single one of the books. Granted, they are all in a box out in the garage, but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Closet?   What's In Your Closet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's In Your Closet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Swarm :: The Swarm :: Book Club-
Jump to: