The Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swarm

A Forum for the Haley & Kyle Hate Each Other Hitbox.tv Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Portal 2 Available for Preorder!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

Portal 2 Available for Preorder! Empty
PostSubject: Portal 2 Available for Preorder!   Portal 2 Available for Preorder! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Autophoric

Autophoric

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Available for Preorder!   Portal 2 Available for Preorder! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Have you started it yet? If so what are the feelings about the game, from watching it I think the multiplayer looks like it could be a GOTY contender in its own right.
Back to top Go down
Narzack
Admin
Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Available for Preorder!   Portal 2 Available for Preorder! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Really good. Drags for a bit near the end. The writing and voice acting is top notch, Stephen Merchant in particular. One bummer, however is that it's not a hell of a lot different than Portal. It's much longer to be sure, but the gameplay hasn't evolved a hell of a lot. That's not to say that it's not fun, because it is. It's one of the best games I've played this year. I'd compare it thus: Portal 2 is to Portal 1 as Half-Life 2 is to Episode 2.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Available for Preorder!   Portal 2 Available for Preorder! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portal 2 Available for Preorder!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Swarm :: The Swarm :: Gaming-
Jump to: